Whether you’re just getting started on your writing journey, or are a seasoned author, we’re always happy to welcome new members!
Virginia is the only formal ACFW chapter in the Mid-Atlantic Zone. With that in mind, we currently extend our full membership benefits to ACFW national members who are residents of Virginia, Maryland, DC, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
We also now offer a Webinar-only membership option for anyone not in the states comprising the Mid-Atlantic Zone. If you meet these criteria and need the Webinar-Only membership, please click here for more information.
*EVERYONE who joins must currently have membership with the national American Christian Fiction Writers. ACFW’s mission is to help you tell your stories by inspiring you to partner with God in the creative process, learn the craft, and find your audience.
Virginia Chapter Membership
Dues are $15 annually for Mid-Atlantic Zone members (residents of Virginia, Maryland, DC, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware)
- Monthly virtual webinars, click here for a current list
- Webinar attendance will put your name in a drawing one time to win free conference registration
- In-person meet-ups at several locations around the state
- Access to our private Facebook group
- Reduced entry fee to our writing contest
- Reduced registration fee to our writing conference
- Participation in quarterly Facebook promotion party
- Participation in joint cross-marketing efforts
Ready to Become a Virginia Chapter Member?
Great! To begin your Virginia Chapter membership request, please complete this application.
Once we confirm you are a current national ACFW member, you’ll receive an email invoice for Virginia Chapter membership dues via PayPal.
By using PayPal, you can pay with a credit card, debit card, or by electronic check. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we cannot process physical checks or cash.