- Start your contest entry by filling out the Registration Form. There is a PayPal link included in the form and payment should be completed before you upload and submit your entry. Please be sure to follow all instructions on our formatting page for content and formatting.
- Each entrant must upload their entry as a Microsoft Word document.
- Include a one page single-spaced synopsis in the same file with your manuscript. Do NOT send a separate file for your synopsis.
- Do NOT place your name or pseudonym anywhere on the synopsis or manuscript.
- Please do not post the name or other identifiers of your Crown-entered manuscript(s) to any of your online profiles (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to allow judging to be unbiased and anonymous.
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 PETER 2:9 (NIV)