Whether you’re just getting started on your writing journey, or are a seasoned author, we’re always happy to welcome new members!
- Current membership with the national American Christian Fiction Writers
ACFW’s mission is to help you tell your stories by inspiring you to partner with God in the creative process, learn the craft, and find your audience.
- Pay Virginia Chapter dues
Dues are $15 annually
- Monthly virtual webinars, click here for a current list
- In-person meet-ups at several locations around the state
- Access to our private Facebook group
- Reduced entry fee to our writing contest
- Reduced registration fee to our writing conference
- Participation in quarterly Facebook promotion party
- Participation in joint cross-marketing efforts
Ready to Become a Member?
Great! To begin your chapter membership request, please complete this application.
Once we confirm you are a current national ACFW member, you’ll receive an email invoice for Virginia Chapter membership dues via PayPal.
By using PayPal, you can pay with a credit card, debit card, or by electronic check. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we cannot process physical checks nor cash.