Whether you’re just getting started on your writing journey, or are a seasoned author, we’re always happy to welcome new members!
- Current membership with the national American Christian Fiction Writers
ACFW’s mission is to help you tell your stories by inspiring you to partner with God in the creative process, learn the craft, and find your audience.
- Pay Virginia Chapter dues
- Dues are $15 annually for Mid-Atlantic Zone members (residents of Virginia, Maryland, DC, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware)
- Dues are $20 annually for Out-of-Zone members (not living in the above mentioned states)
- Monthly virtual webinars, click here for a current list
- In-person meet-ups at several locations around the state
- Access to our private Facebook group
- Reduced entry fee to our writing contest
- Reduced registration fee to our writing conference
- Participation in quarterly Facebook promotion party
- Participation in joint cross-marketing efforts
Out-of-Zone Membership Benefits
- Monthly virtual webinar access ONLY, click here for a current list
- If you are visiting the area, we’d love to welcome you to a local meeting if one is available.
- This option does not include discounts to our contest or conference. It also does not provide access to our private Facebook group, promotions, cross-marketing efforts.
Ready to Become a Member?
Great! To begin your chapter membership request, please complete this application.
Once we confirm you are a current national ACFW member, you’ll receive an email invoice for Virginia Chapter membership dues via PayPal.
By using PayPal, you can pay with a credit card, debit card, or by electronic check. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we cannot process physical checks nor cash.